Wednesday, October 27, 2010
2. This time I am about to type about 9 Nyawa (9 Lives) by Ramlee Awang Mursyid, No. 1 thriller novelist in Malaysia.
3. I've done reading this book for 3 days as at the same time I got classes and some revision on Maths.
4. First of all, for me this novel provide something which you could get it on your television screen. Drama based plot. Not less, the novelist often use flash back method in his writing on this one.
5. It's a typical dramatic kind of novel. Not mine I supposed.
6. Overall, for me it doesn't dissapointing but typical.
P/s: Cats wasn't the main role here.
Monday, October 11, 2010
2. Being a leader was not as easy as it sounds, nor as a piece of strawberry shortcake.
3. It compiled all the hardly-to-maintain characteristics such as responsibility, strength, inner or outer, the spirit, willingness, dedicate and stand.
4. For me, leadership depends on talent and training. If somebody who doesn't have any talent in leadership, how could he lead his group? And if he doesn't make through any training session for leadership, how could he knows the way of leading? For anybody had the talent, it's just an advantages for them, as they was gifted on their own interest. So, for me, for having talent, ones should have interest.
5. Since I was a prefect someday back, I learned by myself the way of leading. By observing the surrounding, the orders asked by the teachers, according to the books and not less, guidance that had been shared by my friends.
6. Then, when it turned into something even bigger, like being a committee of a program and in addition, being the leader of your group where you should take care all the stuff happen around you as long as the program being held, was something experiencing though.
7. Something challenging should occurs as long as you be called as leader. As your action being justified, hard critics even unpleasant feedback of majority decision be made by the minorities would be pointed to the leader.
8. A leader also should be strong in psychologically, as he would face those obstacles by himself alone usually without giving up, resign and let the downpour from your eyes. No, no, no. If you had these symptoms, you're not well-build leader.
9. Well, leader means risk. There were so many risk that one had to face on behalving his team.Unavoidable for sure. All had mentioned above.
10. Let me share some of my current experience for being a leader. As the monitor of my group, my so far I didn't had any bad situation, if I got one, it seems not hard to be handled. Yea, I supposed all of the members were easily accept me as their representative. Some problem occurred as one or two of us rather made their own decision and more preferable than the majority, so I couldn't do anything other than convincing them. After then, it's all up to them.
11. On the other hand, a friend of mine facing difficult times by having the post as a leader. The others seemed kept themselves away from holding the responsibilities. And the worst, as he elected, he had been bullied indirectly and even be blamed by not being a good leader if he done any mistakes unpurposely.
12. Even though these time was a quite a long post, perhaps it's the one which worth to be read. At least you know the way of my mind think about leadership.
P/S: The best way be a good leader, in my vision, is always be ready to sacrifice most of your things for your group (I didn't meant by being badly humble) and consider each of your members' opinions in certain circumstances which need brainstorming.
Live Your Life.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
2. Quite, silent and sometimes seemed spooky well almost everybody went home. Even APIDS' themselves.
3. Ouh, anyways, why I'm staying? Because I'm APIDS' kids of course.
4. Well, as I told before we needed to sit for next 2 paper, Maths subjects for the next two weeks.
5. For the times in between, we only got several classes, and 3-full-day classes with lecturer from PASUM. Approximately, 3 days only, in total, 6 days of classes.
6. So, the point is, what should we do on these leisure times?
7. Doing math of course. Am not that clever to let myself enjoy the ample moment by doing nothing for the next 2 papers.
P/S: Frankly, I like this silent condition. Tranquilling.
Friday, October 8, 2010
2. Indeed, I got my firsit-time-in-my-life experience at the REAL waterfall!
3. Jeram Linang, located almost 50KM from the varsity, and our group of 11 students managed to rent two Kancil cars to trip there. On mine, we got 5 students, Farid, Ariff, Asqal, Zulkifli and myself of course, where the other one consisted Lutfi, Fakhrul Islam, Furqan, Ghazali, Anas, and Haikal. Congested one.
4. While we having the happy on-the-way journey, a couple of policemen jumped into us. Unexpectedly. He had condemned about Lutfi, the driver of the first car as he's forgotten to fasten his seatbelt. Okey, thank God they was not really mind about it, just gave off some advices. And let us free. But I realized something. No 'P' sticker at the back of ours. No... they didn't realized it. Haha.
5. The journey continued for about a hour and a half, approximately, real enthusiasm and finally, we've arrived.
6. Amazed, stunted, confused. There were so many pool of waterfall there, just needed to be wise to select the right one as it should be not too deep. Vitally.
7. Here I've enclosed some photograph of the occasion. Don't be jealous.
8. Cool, huh?
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
2. Well, as if ideas running and spinning on my mind, I had this kind of voice keep echoing in my ears, "Well, if I type down these, it will going to be as long as a novel. And you got no time to spurt all the thought out."
3. Now, I got some times, for blogging again as my final exam was ended. Not really actually. I am going to sit for 2 paper more, Algebra and Geometry, and Calculus. For the next 2 weeks!
4. As both of subjects have extra weeks for classes, I needed to be here, in my beloved University, to attend those classes during the others' holidays.
5. Never mind, it doesn't matter at all for me. Better for me for being here. I supposed. As me and my others classmates got so many time to spend, we managed to plan some activities to do. here we go, Kelantan!
6. Just some hours ago, we went trekking into the villages, having approximately 3-4 hours of walk, enjoying the panorama of country-side view, and also chatting with the villagers. Syakur was being too friendly until he's nearly forgot he's in Kelantan, not Perak.
7. Those fruits hanging on the branches was killing me. Really temptating. Rambutan, Dokong, mangosteen, water apple (jambu air), and a thing (I don't know to call it fruit or what) Beko, sword-like shaped.
8. At last, Anas and I managed to buy 2 kilos of Dokong at the way back to the varsity.
9. Overall, this activitiy, which had been managed by our seniors who could be called as our facilitator or mentor, whatever, made this simple but quite tiring activitiy seemed fun. Really. We enjoyed it.
10. Next day, planned to have time at waterfall. sounds great, huh?
Monday, September 20, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
So then, the atmosphere was not bad. Same as in the most beloved educational institution that I ever been, yeah, KISAS of course. In Arabic, we called it bi'ah and of course I'm talking about the positive one, which was bi'ah solehah. As I ever been or experienced this kind of situation or in other word, this kind of environment, then I've easily adapting myself with this institution.
As I've been here since more or less than a month ago, I got many friends. Well, being friendly and having some specialty was worthed. Started when I've going through some program which we've been divided into groups, some bonds created instantly among us. Then after we've also being divided again into 10 groups of students (more to classes), again we've being apart as each of us was transferred to different group. Since then also, some bonds also formed, more closer among the members of the group. But the friendship that had been created before could not vanished just like that, we still like before, having time together as same member of the Batch of Semester 1 2010/2011. Most of them was transferred to non-science classes. Okay, stop right here, I'm babling right here. It's not the point okay. I've mentioned about these before.
I just want to share some experiences, events, my doing here with others by figures, yeah, photos of course. Here was some.
Bulughul Maram ( بلوغ المرام) lecture. Bulughul Maram was a fiqh's kitab which been used in this lecture. Some topic that will be discussed in this lecture so far was, ablution, and menstruation in women.
Most of these pictures was taken by Fakhrul Islam's mobile's camera. Not bad in quality isn't it? Satisfiying. Alright then, some figures about my life in UM Nilam Puri with those bunch of guys had been told here, implicating some picture was more then enough I supposed. InsyaAllah, more pictures to come, just keep update with the blog.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Now, here, I'm in Nilam Puri, Kelantan. At my first view, I'm impressed about the look of this well-known university. Don't be shocked because University of Malaya have 13 campuses all around the Malaysia, and one of them was where I'm living now, in Nilam Puri. My perspective about this campus before having time here was: nothing, boring and I might be cannot make myself survive n a fortnight. But then, after more then a fortnight having time here, with new friends, all the thought vanished, abolish and deminished. Haha. This campus really have many similarities to KISAS, my former college. The five uniques and so on... really miss it.
Now, I'm situated in Majmu'ah 10 (tenth class of students here). The classification of students here was divided into 2, Majmu'ah 1 until 8 was Islamic Study students (which taking Syariah, Usuluddin and Islamic Education course, all mixed up) and Majmu'ah 9 and 10 was Islamic Study with Science students was situated. So, I'm in Majmu'ah 10. And the most surprising part, I'm becoming their leader, also guess what, who was my assistant, Siti Fatimah Zahra bt Tube, from 509 2009. Huhu.
So far so good, and I'm started to fall in love with this campus, the studies, lecturers and the environment. The most precious thing was, the bi'ah solehah, which so hard to find in anywhere in any place in the Malaysia especially. Ukhuwwah, even though not as strong as in KISAS, but I bet we could develop the love among us, ukhuwwah fillah abadan abada in the period of one year onward here, insyaAllah.
And for sure too, I'll staying here until the middle of the year of 2011, as I didn't pass again the qualification for JPA scholarship as they gave second chance earlier for second application. Second round of sadness occured for a while then I felt very grateful as I've freed from any dilema anymore. Islamic study was my path now. Not forgotten, Science study always in my heart.
Okay then, that's all for now. I'll tell about my studies next time. Subjects, lecturers and so on. May be some pictures too perhaps.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
At first I expecting something good from this book, same as others who really hoping the best from the writer in their writing. For me, this book didn't disappointing me at all. Really. Full of everything that people do say 'the food of soul', advices, and some verses from the Holy Quran.
I could see something from this master piece, from the author of course which was the eagerness to show the pattern or shape of a family which every musleem suppose to have, or the right word, to create. Why I said this because the author tried to put a figure in the reader's mind how beautiful a family would like as the members followed the guideline as proposed by Islam. Anyhow, even this was not the main theme of the entire story as mentioned in the title.
Let me tell something related to the title. Terasing, story about two friend who making vow to remind each other in each of their prayer. Also, one of them (Zaman), made his best friend (Saifullah) to guide him back to the right path in case he if he get split or being apart from the way that he suppose to be within. Some obstacle happened, as both of them had been lost contact to each other for 11 years, and Saifullah who always remember the promises wondering about the condition of his former best friend. Until one day, he met back Zaman, and obviously, he changed a lot. Now, it was the time for him to fulfill his promise.
Whoa.. hold it right there. I supposed not to tell you further more. Buy it for the real pleasant of reading. It's worth to own, and reasonably price of RM20.00.
I'm looking forward for other book written by Hilal Asyraf, so recommend me some please yeh. (I heard Sinergi was a great piece). For ordering his books online, you may prefer this link. Anyway, Hilal Asyaf was a great author in such kind of Islamic novel. I admired him. His official website, Langit Ilahi.
Monday, May 17, 2010
I've heard that MARA scholarship result also postponed, and said to be released as the time of JPA's. I found out Izzudin stressed out, as I read on his blog just now.. So do Amar Zaim. Poor them. Poor us. T_T.
As back up, I'm preparing for the intake to University of Malaya by filling the forms, getting copy of these and those documents. I also managed to go to the HSM (Seri Manjung Hospital) just now for medical check-up. After paying the check-up fee, RM20.00, I needed to go to x-ray department to get my inner side of my body being snapped by a giant no-at-all-camera-like stuff. I was shocked just now when I'm staring at the x-ray film, I found some pattern. Weird one. Really.
Then, having urine test, negative, negative, negative. I'm not consuming drug anyway. Then, having eye test, and even though I've been aided by spectacles, my left eye still couldn't see properly. Okay, no more budget for new lens as I have already changed both of it almost last week, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have any money more remain, as I cost RM 80.00. Never mind, next time.
I confused now. The time for UM intake was around the corner. The relusts for JPA almost at the day of the intake. Let's time go on, and see.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Before this, I've posted an article about my experiences during JPA interview, here, Program Ijazah Luar Negara (PILN) then, I should wait for the result. Whether I get the chance to pursue my pre-U in INTEC for Biotechnology course or otherwise, I don't know yet. They said, third week of May, perhaps 16th-22nd May. Yah, wait.
I also got offer via UPU, when I qualified to pursue my study in Malaya University for Applied Science with Islamic Study. I've mention about this in my post before this, here, at the last paragraph. I should do the registration on 23rd May.. and those preparation don't complete yet, including medical check-up.
So, since JPA result forced me to had this hectic wait, I don't know where will I go yet. Just all I can do is, keep praying hoping the best for my future. InsyaAllah, He knew the best.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Gardening. My lawn seemed like an abandoned and haunted with some wild animals made this area as their habitat. Then, fortunately I got tools for cleaning all the mess. The weeds was tonnes! The most annoying part, there were so many stones, gravel, cement fragment, so do bricks fragment. I also managed to kill some centipedes. Not too big, just long, about 2-3 inches. I attached some pics of plants on the lawn. So, my blog would be just colourful. *Whatever.
Salary weed. My mom planted this. Died few days ago. So hard to have one of this herbaceous plant in our own lawn..
A birdnest. I found it behind the palm of the bananas trees. So cute. I'm not sure as of there any eggs or baby bird inside.
Anyway, while I as at home, so many letters came. College, diploma, bla, bla, bla. I have a pile of it, save in my locker, and I've no idea what to do with it. Among the letters, I got matriculation, in Perak Matriculation College, and I've denied the offer as I got offer to Malaya University for Applied Science with Islamic Study. I've accept the offer and if God will it, I'm going to Nilampuri for the course. BUT, I'm waiting for JPA scholarship for Biotechnology course. Really hoping for this as this was my first choice. And InsyaAllah, if I got this one, I;m going to pursue my study in USA. I'll tell you more about it in a short time.
Ok. Enough with this. I'll post some other updates next time. Thanks for reading. =)